What is ZUU?
Created by Australian fitness guru Nathan Helberg,
is a form of high intensity interval training (HIIT) that uses movements from the animal
kingdom. ... Rather, ZUU
uses seven primal and natural human movements for a full body
workout: push, pull, bend, twist, squat, lunge, locomotion
its training session will get the heart pumping and over time you will start to become
more agile, increasing your mobility, build muscle and fitness levels.
- Decreased stress
- Decreased social anxiety.
- Improved processing of emotions.
- Prevention of neurological conditions.
- Euphoria (short-term)
- Increased energy, focus and attention.
- Hinderance to the aging process.
- Improved memory.